- 2 bananas
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup (70 g) maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 cup (285 g) Greek yogurt
- 3 cups (300 g) oats
- 1 cup (235 mL) whole milk
- topping of your choice, as desired (apples, blueberries, strawberries, nuts…)
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F (180˚C).
- In a bowl, mash bananas. Mix eggs, maple syrup, salt, baking powder, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and Greek yogurt into mixture.
- Add oats and milk, and mix. Let the mixture sit for a few minutes, so the oats soak up the liquid and the consistency is like oatmeal.
- Line muffin tins with muffin liners. Pour the mixture into each muffin cup about ¾ full. Add your preferred toppings and gently push your toppings into each muffin cup. Bake for 30 minutes.
If you have any delicious and health recipes that you want to share, email them to firstname.lastname@example.org!