- Cooking spray or butter
- 2 tablespoons natural creamy peanut butter
- 2 whole grain tortillas
- 1 large ripe banana, sliced
- 4-5 strawberries, sliced
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon (if desired)
- Heat a medium skillet over medium high heat and spray pan with cooking spray.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of the peanut butter evenly over each tortilla. Arrange both the banana and strawberry slices over one tortilla, sprinkle with a pinch of cinnamon, and top with the remaining tortilla, peanut butter side down. Press gently to help them stick together.
- When the skillet is hot, add the quesadilla, flipping once, until golden brown, about 2 minutes per side. Cut each quesadilla into halves or quarters.
- Serves 2-4.
For a dessert version try adding 1 teaspoon of mini chocolate chips in
Serve with honey, maple syrup, vanilla greek yogurt, or chocolate sauce
Try with different nut butters, nutella or almond butter would be good
The nutritional information below is based on using a flour tortilla. Using a low carb, whole grain tortilla would lower the calories and carb count. It would also increase the fiber.