1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast
3 stalks of celery, sliced
3 carrots, peeled and sliced
1 medium onion, diced
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 tbsp thyme
1 tbsp rosemary
1 teaspoon salt
8 cups chicken stock
8 oz. egg noodles
- Add the chicken, celery, carrots, onion, garlic cloves, thyme, and rosemary into the slow cooker.
- Pour in the chicken stock.
- Cook on high for 3-4 hours or low for 6-8 hours.
- During the last 15 minutes, remove the chicken breast. Shred with a fork.
- Add the chicken breast back in, as well as the egg noodles. Cook for the last 15 minutes.