Serving size: 1 mango half
Per serving: 106 calories; 1g fat (1g sat); 3g fiber; 26g carbohydrates; 1g protein; 30mg vitamin C (50% DV); 20mg calcium; 5mg sodium
- 2 medium ripe mangoes, cut in halves and pitted.
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons of flaked coconut
- 2 teaspoons finely shredded orange peels
- 2 teaspoons of finely chopped crystalized ginger
- Place mango halves in a rectangular baking dish. Combine brown sugar, coconut, orange peels, and ginger in a mixing bowl and sprinkle over mango halves.
- Bake at 425oF for 10 minutes or until mangos are hot and topping begins to brown.