- ¼ cup of honey
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
- Himalayan salt and ground pepper, to taste
- 2lbs of salmon
- Preheat oven to 400o F, line a baking sheet with foil.
- In a bowl, whisk together honey, garlic, olive oil, white wine vinegar, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Place salmon on foil on baking sheet, fold foil sides up. Spoon mixture over salmon. Fold foil over salmon, completely covering it. Seal packet closed.
- Place in oven, bake 15-20 minutes