Watch Scrumptious Tofu Scramble Cooking Demo:
- Extra Firm Tofu
- Nutritional Yeast
- Olive Oil
- Garlic Powder
- Onion Powder
- McCormicks Kickin Chicken Seasoning
- Franks Red Hot Seasoning
- Black Pepper
- Open and drain package of tofu
- Squeeze excess liquid out of tofu with a dish towel
- Put the tofu in a medium sized bowl
- Add all your seasonings, cornstarch, and nutritional yeast to the bowl with your tofu
- Break up your tofu with a large fork and mix all the ingredients together until all the seasoning has coated the tofu
- Get out a large sauté pan. Turn on medium heat and coat the pan with olive oil.
- Once the pan is warm, toss in your tofu. The tofu should start to sizzle.
- Mix occasionally. Cook until the tofu starts to brown and is no longer sticky.