“Keeping a personal journal, a daily in-depth analysis and evaluation of your experiences is a high-leverage activity that increases self-awareness and enhances all the endowments and the synergy among them.” — Stephen R.Covey
If you’re struggling to make your new habits stick or to start each day on a positive note, introducing journaling into your daily routine can have some profound effects on your life.
Here are just a few of the benefits:
- Accelerates the potential for you to manifest your goals
- Optimizes your creative potential
- Creates a springboard for daily positivity
- Generates clarity, congruence, and productivity
- Clears your emotions
- Increases your sense of gratitude
Several studies have shown that you become around 40% more likely to achieve your goals by writing them down on a regular basis.
Here are a few prompts to get you started:
- Today I am grateful for…
- What would make today great?
- My intentions/goals for today are?
- What are my top priorities today?
- How am I feeling today? (emotionally/physically)
So if your struggling to form that new habit, go grab a notepad and give it a try. You’ll be glad you did!