- 1 package of 6 whole wheat pitas
- 1 jar red pasta sauce and/or pesto sauce
- 1 soft mozzarella log (16oz)
- 1 can sliced olives (6.5oz)
- 8oz sliced mushrooms
- 2 cups spinach
(serving size 2-3 people)
- Set oven to 400 degrees.
- Prep vegetables and cut cheese slices. Layout all ingredients onto the table. Place pitas on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil and add a thin layer of sauce to the edge of each pita. Next, add a small handful of each vegetable you want on top of the sauce. Add about 3 cheese slices on top of all ingredients.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until cheese starts to bubble. Slice pizza and serve!
Additional veggie toppings – yellow or red onion, peppers, corn, asparagus, basil, broccoli, garlic, cherry tomatoes